Philadelphia Rep. Bob Brady found his way into national headlines this week because he stole the Pope’s water glass after the Pontiff’s Congressional address and then proceeded to drink the backwash in there. (I mean, at least he confessed?)
And alas, this isn’t even the first time Brady has pulled a stunt like this. The Congressman and head of Philadelphia’s Democratic party admitted to doing it once before during President Obama’s inauguration. He’s apparently got a thing with stealing used water glasses of important people. Here’s the picture of him that his office released to the public:
Here are eight more photos of Brady doing his water-stealing thing:
1. He *did* say that if Vice President Joe Biden made a run for president, he’d support him. Or maybe just steal his water glass.
2. Ruben Amaro Jr. is out at the Phillies, but that didn’t stop this Congressman from getting close to the real action.
3. No bottle of water is off limits. Jason Kelce? Check.
4. It was hard to see this on TV, but Bob Brady was actually there when Marco Rubio famously took the most awkward sip of water ever taken in the history of the world. Brady needed it for his collection.
5. I don’t know if you knew this, but he actually swiped a water glass from the founding fathers and skipped away with it during the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
6. I mean, is anything really safe anymore? Could Brady graduate to other beverages sipped by famous people? What about Hillary’s coffee?
7. Or Kanye’s bottle of Hennessy?
8. IS NOTHING SACRED?!