It’s not yet time for the Bomb Cyclone — which means for now, the weather’s staying relatively normal. The best way to tell? What our local TV news-people are wearing, of course!
1. NBC 10’s Tim Furlong sports a look we like to call “light fall jacket” while reporting on the abduction of Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, who was found alive and safe last week.
2. YEAH DEANNA DURANTE, ROCK THAT BASEBALL CAP, GIRL
3. While the story of Bottom Dollar Food closing is inherently horrific to us bargain hunters, 6ABC’s Nora Muchanic seems to be wearing some of the heavier outerwear we’ve seen — at least she’s prepared for the precipitation. (AccuWeather says it was a nice 53 degrees on Friday…)
4. Katherine Scott was live this morning from Winslow Township with new information on the possible carbon monoxide poisoning of a family, but was meanwhile rocking the *heaviest* of newscaster outerwear we’ve seen so far. Maybe the puffy coat is a sign of horrible weather to come? Sigh.
5. Dann Cuellar looks super duper dapper in his jacket-no-tie combo.
6. You win, Jan. You’re making a strange face and your coat still looks awesome in this weird weather. You. Win.
7. We see you, Katie Fehlinger, *rock* that weird-colored peacoat.
8. OK, seeing a trend here. Are men LESS COLD than women? Hmmmmm…. dunno :/
Bonus look: Guys, I know this isn’t local, but at least we’re not in Forest Lake, Minnesota. (Note Lester Holt’s terrified-of-Minnesota face)