Yeah, yeah April Fool’s Day jokes can be overrated and everyone either spent the day making them or making fun of them. But you have to admit that there were some funny posts today.
Here’s a look at some of the best jokes from around Philly:
1. HEH HEH POLITICS JOKES
— Jim Kenney (@JimFKenney) April 1, 2015
In case you forget the root of this one, remember that time mayoral candidate Jim Kenney tweeted:
Chris Christie is sitting on his very fat ass next to Jerry Jones in his box at the Linc. You suck! Kissing Texas ass for 2016! Awful!
— Jim Kenney (@JimFKenney) December 15, 2014
And it wasn’t even a joke.
2. Healthy DiNic’s, anyone?
Thank God Fox 29 morning news anchor Mike Jerrick is making this race kinda exciting.
4. Uber, but for trains
— geekadelphia (@geekadelphia) April 1, 2015
5. Poop emojis could give the Art Museum a sort of charm
6. Speaking of, um, poop, Streets Dept. found some genius who turned the pile of paint at PAFA into a pile of…
7. Chicks totally dig dudes who smell like cheese
We’re proud to introduce our newest Private Collection item—Eau de Fromage! Wear your cheese obsession everywhere. pic.twitter.com/0rMJJgNSSf
— Di Bruno Bros (@DiBrunoBros) April 1, 2015
8. Sly Stallone is back in town and older than ever. Maybe this could help.
9. lol budget jokes, good one joe
I am confident that we will have a 2015-16 state budget completed by May 1st which will include all of Governor Wolf’s tax increases. — Senator Joe Scarnati (@senatorscarnati) April 1, 2015