The Democratic National Convention is coming to Philadelphia in 2016, and it’ll bring with it high-powered politicians, an influx of celebrities and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue to boost the city’s economy.
Here’s what Billy Penn thinks that might look like:
1. President Obama should totally hit up a Phillies game.
2. Likely presidential nominee Hillary Clinton might do well during an evening of drinking at Bob and Barbara’s.
3. Harry Reid will likely still be sad that he’s no longer the majority leader. Maybe LOVE Park will cheer him up?
4. Nancy Pelosi can hit up the Broad Street Line and experience manspreading for herself.
5. Joe Biden will look *fantastic* at the Rocky Statue.
6. And then, if she decides she just LOVES Philly, super feminist Elizabeth Warren can come back in January for Wing Bowl 2017!