Would you like to stop working for 15 minutes on Wednesday and instead cuddle with a puppy wearing a tiny football jersey? Say no more.
Beginning at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, you can pay $30 and have Uber and the PSPCA come to your office with (adoptable!) puppies. The effort raises money for the PSCPCA and is the fourth time Uber’s partnered with the group in this way. Uber users in Center City, Old City, the Navy Yard, University City and Northern Liberties can take part.
Here are photos of some of the actual puppers that you could play with:
Here’s how it’s done:
- Enter the promo code PUPPYDRAFT in the payment section of your Uber app.
- On Wednesday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., tap the PUPPY DRAFT card at the bottom of your screen to request.
- If connected, you and your friends or coworkers will get to enjoy a 15 minute “cuddle huddle,” which is apparently what Uber is calling it. Make sure you have an enclosed space ready.
- Availability will be limited because everyone loves puppies. Uber says please be patient.
- All proceeds from the “#UberPuppyDraft” will be donated to the PSPCA.
Want a special preview before you drop the $30? Check our Hunter and Harley’s visit to the Billy Penn office: