💡 Get Philly smart 💡
with BP’s free daily newsletter
Read the news of the day in less than 10 minutes — not that we’re counting.
Having a ruff day? Try playing with a puppy. We know from experience.
This morning, through a partnership between Uber and the PSPCA, the Billy Penn office was treated to playtime with Harley and Hunter, two adorable (and adoptable!) puppies from the SPCA’s Erie Avenue location. The effort raises money for the PSPCA and is the fourth time Uber’s partnered with the group in this way.
Uber users at companies in Center City, Old City, the Navy Yard, University City and Northern Liberties can take part and pay $30 for 15 minutes of time with one of more than a dozen puppies making their way around the city today.
- Enter the promo code PUPPYDRAFT in the payment section of your Uber app.
- On Wednesday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., tap the PUPPY DRAFT card at the bottom of your screen to request.
- If connected, you and your friends or coworkers will get to enjoy a 15 minute “cuddle huddle,” which is apparently what Uber is calling it. Make sure you have an enclosed space ready.
- Availability will be limited because everyone loves puppies. Uber says please be patient.
- All proceeds from the “#UberPuppyDraft” will be donated to the PSPCA.
And here’s the full video of our visit with the pups: